When it comes to travel, we know that it can be daunting when there are a thousand things to consider and lots and lots of planning to do. So, when it comes to booking your flights and knowing what you need to make the purchase as simple as possible, we have made the online process easy, convenient and secure.
- Enter departure and arrival cities, and select travel dates
- Browse flight options and select your ideal flight
- Insert correct passenger details (as per ID)
- Select any additional add-ons like insurance or extra baggage
- Confirm your preferred payment method
- Receive your e-ticket straight to your inbox. Off you go!
Flight and passenger details
First things first, to book your flights online, you will need some basic information of the destination you’ll be flying to and information like the date you would like to fly to your destination and return home. You will, of course, also need all of your personal details that will appear on your flight ticket. To speed up the booking, it’s a good idea to have all of these details at hand.
- Trip details-Dates (one way or return), an airline of choice, airports flying to, number of travellers
- Personal information – Full names (to be spelled exactly as it is in your ID or passport) and date of birth
- ID number (local flights) or passport number (international flights)
- Ideal departure times and length of flights
- Ideal cabin class (Economy / Premium Economy / Business / First Class / Suites)
In Nigeria, to book a local flight you will only need to enter your ID number, and to board your flight you will need to produce your original ID card and booking reference number. Passengers under 16 years old will need written permission from their parents/guardians and their birth certificate.
To fly domestically, you will need any recognised form of identification like a driver’s license, international passport, voter’s card, NYSC ID card, work ID card, etc. Please note that your means of identification will have to be valid for the dates you intend to fly.
When flying abroad, you will need to make available your original valid international passport and any other valid documents like visa, vaccination card, etc at the check-in counter. Please remember that applications for visas are to be made long in advance before your flight date hence make sure to set plenty of time aside for that.